welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
1:34 AM
Monday, December 17, 2007
Do u really believe in one's luck? I can say... I truly believe even though I hate to admit it some times... Juz before 12.00 a.m I was invited to have dinner and movie with one of my close classmates to celebrate her birthday with her and some friends... sound good isn't it? Everything was moving on fine although me and my girlfriends was late heading to Marina Square okay... it's almost 7.30 p.m. and then we finally starting to order our dinner and I ordered a Prawn Linguini with Cream Sauce, sounds nice isn't it? The food was quickly served within 15 mins and guess what I saw, mine was in a big plate but the portion was surprisingly small... everyone was like huh? so little but I was fine with it since my stomach had stopped growling on the way to Marina Square, I didn't not feel much either okay after talking and eating we still had one hour before the show start and everyone juz splits and went on doing that we went before the movie so nicole, lifei and I took a leisure stroll along the shops and looked around then it was almost 9.30 p.m we went to meet up with everyone to get prepared to go in for movies and then I went to buy a popcorn and drink juz before getting in since I'm afraid that I will get hungry so I did and asked for a salted one and sweet one which I made a mistake since the salted one was really salty and I feel guilty after that and it was not proportionate too!! okay but worst was to come juz as I stepped into the theater my bag snapped... and oh great! what good timely wasn't it... after the movies which was almost 11.40p.m and we were deciding where to go and finally decided what to do... in the end nicole and I decided to go home since she is tired and I need to work tml morning so nicole and I with lifei, han ming, million and abel decided to go on to the main road to get a cab since there is a lot of people waiting at the taxi stand and there wasn't much cabs we walked all the way to esplanade and lifei and guys decided to wait for bus to go to sembawang while nicole and I decided to keep walking trying to get a cab, but as soon as we reached esplanade a bus arrived and that bus could get nicole home so i asked her to run along since my last bus has longed gone, and so i decided to continue walking to north bridge road to get a cab to my amazed there was lots of people trying to get a cab too... I was still afraid that I will not be able to get one when I was crossing the road towards Raffles Hotel I saw a cab changing shift and it was towards Jurong!! Dang! I was damn lucky and i quickly flagged it down, and it was almost to 1.00 a.m Isn't it surprising worst of all that my psp's graphic is having some problems and so I am trying to get it fixed so I can continue to play with it... gonna sleep le... still have to wake up at 7.30 to go to work... finally i get to see Eric after this long 13 days... so much to say to him.... 8 more hours to go!!